I’ve already stated that I dislike basketball, so March Madness doesn’t excite me, but because I feel left out of the bracket picking. So, I created my own March Madness Bracket to declare the funniest movie of all time. I’m sure there will be some disagreements, but that’s OK.
The field of 64 were matched up randomly, so some movies got an easier path.
- Big upsets in the 1st Round
- Rustler’s Rhapsody over Tommy Boy (I’m sure you’ve never even seen it, but it’s good!)
- Groundhog Day crushes cult classic Spinal Tap
- Along came Polly scrapes by Austin Powers
- The Geisha Boy gets by Ghostbusters (it’s an old Jerry Lewis movie….very funny!
- The Sweet 16
- While a favorite of mine, Groundhog day can’t match up with Airplane
- Bruce Almighty wins over Three Amigos
- Ferris Bueller crushes heavy favorite Animal House
- Holy Grail keeps on Rolling
- Elite 8
- Dumb and Dumber and Spaceballs come down to the wire, but Lloyd Christmas pulls it out! He must work out!
- Final 4
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles wins a close one over Ferris Bueller, and Dumb and Dumber is victorious over Airplane.
- The Final
- I know there are alot of great, funny movies out there, but Dumb and Dumber stands up to claim the title. The Turbo Lax, broken toilet scene, and the cop drinking the “beer” pushes it over the top!
Coming Soon….March Madness of Horror!