A Couple of Thoughts before the article:
- I think Jesus was relevant in His day
- I think Jesus expects the Church to change and be relevant
- We are to be fishers of men…we attract fish with bait that is relevant to them (I wouldn’t try to catch a fish with a stalk of broccoli) and we need to attract people to the Church and in turn to Christ with relevance.
- Can Christ do His work without relevance? Can the Spirit work without relevance? You betch’ya!
- The Gospel…which never changes, is omni-relevant. For all people at all times.
- This is just a reminder that it’s about God, not programs, it’s about relationships not gimmicks.