It’s been a few days since my last post because I’ve been extremely busy, but I’m back and will be posting frequently in the next few days.
Here is some random stuff that you probably don’t care about!
- I spoke on Saturday night on Lust (particularly as it relates to Pornography)
- I spoke for 57 minutes….that’s right 57 minutes! I usually keep it short!
- Only 21 days of school left!
- I suck at prayer
- After visiting another, “successful” church in our area on Sunday, I am reminded that even if I wasn’t on staff at The Journey Church, it’s where I would go to church.
- I’m really excited about the Redskins draft! 2 big WR’s!
- Congrats to my friends Roy and Angie Jacques! They are due in December!
- Don’t read “Pagan Christianity” unless you want to really think about some hard stuff.
- The Orioles are still in First place! (OK, so they’re tied!)
- Robby and I are really praying for and searching for some young blood willing to come on staff at The Journey Church in a voluntary status. If you know anyone who is a worship leader, children’s worker or just a good, strong young leader, drop me a line.
- Our new series starts this week…..”Disciple”
- I’m convinced that Madonna needs to hang it up.
- Johnny B., I expect you to sneak me a Drive packet.
- I really, really don’t like most Christians. Did I just say that?
- I really, really, really don’t like myself sometimes.
- I’ve been saying, “Good Gravy” alot lately. Not sure where that came from.
- I’ve been busy and am 3 weeks behind on Lost.
- David Cook tore it up again on Idol. Archeletta (is that how you spell it) is good, but is really wearing on my nerves.
- I will be posting the Lustin Sexybottom video’s in the next couple of days. They will also go up on YouTube.