Now that’s a tongue twister!
- We had 10 first time guests on Saturday!
- People are hearing about and checking out our church!
- Robby was great on Saturday…Dirty Disciples make a Difference!
- This was a much needed 3 day weekend.
- Looking forward to OnePrayer.
- I dropped my new copy of “Crazy Love” by Francis Chan in the toilet! Pre-use thank God!
- Anyone want to borrow my new copy of “Crazy Love” by Francis Chan?
- Saw Prince Caspian. Was a good movie. Not as good as the first, but good.
- Can’t wait to see Iron Man. I’m so far behind on movies.
- Thanks to Scott for filling in on guitar this week for us!
- I watched the movie, “Parenthood” this morning. That movie makes me cry several times. I’m a sap!
- I’m really looking forward to the summer at Journey. We’re doing some different things and it definitely won’t be the same old, same old.
- Have been getting a great response to my Top 50 Church Websites.
- My buddy Steve did his first wedding this Saturday! How’d it go?
- I can’t wait for the season finale of Lost. That show racks my brain!
- Got an angry e-mail because I said that Rick Warren farts!
- Ok, he only farts with a purpose!
- That’s just wrong!