Thanks to Perry Noble for this idea.
1. My high School Mascot was an apple. Seriously, we were the Musselman Applemen. Our mascot was a big apple with teeth. We made up for it by kicking the other teams butts!
2. My sister was on Survivor:China. She was the third person voted off!
3. I helped duct-tape a naked man (in a sleeping bag) to a flag pole in college! Sorry Robby!
4. I’m addicted to Little House on the Prairie! Mary just bought me seasons 1-3 on DVD!
5. I taught school for 8 years, including Bible, Earth Science, PE, Drama and coached baseball. Jack of all trades ain’t I? To quote Jack Black in School of Rock, “Those who can’t do, teach. Those who can’t teach, teach PE!”
Tell me something about you that I don’t know.